Hotties Heatlogs - made in the UK from 100% timber materials. They are denser and drier than other Heatlogs or Pinikay imported briquettes and do not expand or crumble, giving off a powerful and reliable heat every time.
Manufactured in the UK from renewable clean wood residues.
- Easy and clean to handle, easy to stack/store
- Suitable for all stoves, log burners, firepits and chimineas
- Reliable flame with assured warmth: once you use them, you'll always want to use them
- Easy to light, burn well, throw off great heat, safe (no expansion during burning)
- Low ash residue (0.5-0.7%), no soot, keep stoves, cassette fires and chimneys clean
- Low moisture content - normally less than 5% (average wood log moisture content is between 25 and 50%)
- No spitting or sparking
- Great used alone or mixed with regular fuel type
- Log dimensions: 70mm x 200mm length
Our range of wood fuel products are manufactured by BSW Energy in the UK. Whether you are looking to buy Hotties Heat logs, Mini Heatlogs, Pizazz or Barbies BBQ briquettes you can be rest assured that all of the sawdust and chips that are used in the manufacturing process are sourced in the UK from sustainably managed forests. We are a BSL Authorised supplier and also Woodsure accredited by HETAS which means our fuels are certified to be both safe and efficient. Our versatile, clean and efficient wood fuel ranges are available for nationwide delivery.