Lots of us will be staying at home this year for Valentines' Day, that doesn't mean it needs to be any less romantic! Here are a few ideas to make the day just as special at home:
- Go for a walk somewhere new in your local area, fresh air and good company is a wonderful way to spend the day together.
- Light a fire to set the scene. There's nothing cosier than a night by the fire and it can create a lovely romantic atmosphere - it's even been shown to lower blood pressure!
- Cook something special together - try a new dish or cook a family favourite! Cooking always brings people together, but if your partner isn't much of a chef, cook something special for them that you know they will love.
- Get creative - for dessert, why not choose to make something over the fire? Who doesn't love toasted marshmallows?
- If you're feeling adventurous, why not plan a meal you can cook entirely outdoors over a fire pit!
- Switch off the TV - spend time just the two of you together with no distractions. We have all been spending more time in front of screens, now is a great time to put away the technology and focus on each other.
Make your day extra cosy - order our Hottie Heat Log 3 Pack here!