5 Summer Fire Pit Recipes
It's the season of BBQs and alfresco cooking but you may be feeling uninspired by cooking the same old burgers and sausages again and again! We've got together 5 super easy, super tasty fire pit recipes you can try this summer:
- Campfire Bean Breakfast - A smoky bean breakfast with chorizo, chipolatas, eggs and mixed beans.
- Teryaki Salmon with fresh greens - A fantastic recipe from The Woodee cooked over your fire pit.
- Jamie Oliver's Cheesy Corn on the Cob - Griddled corn on the cob, dipped into lime-spiked mayo and grated cheese – this is naughty and really nice.
- Chicken Tikka Skewers - A fantastic variation on your Friday night takeaway
- Baked Campfire Apples - A sweat treat with nuts and dried fruit cooked in the coals of your fire pit.