Delivery Vehicle Dimensions
Access to Your Property Must be
Customer Direct Deliveries Terms and Conditions
Deliveries are made within 5 working days of order. Standard delivery times may increase during peak times and can be extended without notice. BSW Energy (Wood Fuel Direct) will inform customers when confirming order(s). Islands and remote areas of the UK will be advised upon by BSW Energy Ltd. Orders received by 11am will be despatched same day; orders received after 11am will be despatched on the next working day.
- Normal delivery times are between 9am and 5pm, the carrier is not obliged to give an am or pm time but may do so and may call you directly.
- Saturday delivery is available at an additional charge of £52, but orders must be received by the prior Tuesday by 11:00am otherwise it will be delivered the following Saturday.
- In the event of a customer agreeing to a delivery and then not being at home during the agreed time period, a re-delivery charge of minimum 50% of the original delivery charge will be made.
- Delivery drivers are not expected to manoeuvre the pallet beyond the rear of the vehicle but will always be as helpful as possible where conditions allow.
- In the event of a delivery not being possible due to poor access or a gravel drive, then the delivery will have to be 'roadside' (ie left as near as possible to the property).
- All goods must be checked on arrival and delivery paperwork signed to show acceptance of the order, unless prior agreement has been made with the delivery company to leave the goods at the property at which point these will be left at the customer's own risk.
- Any delivery issues or disputes must be reported immediately to BSW Energy either by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 0800 587 3147. In both cases your order number/invoice number must be quoted.
- In the event of any dispute resulting in the goods being returned to BSW Energy, payment will be refunded to the customer less all charges.
- Lead times may extend during busy periods.
- Once the proof of delivery (POD) slip has been signed by the customer, no subsequent claims can be made against BSW as the POD is signed acceptance that the order is complete and intact.
- Any claims accepted under our delivery insurance policy, (assuming claims procedure criteria are met) are subject to a £100 excess.
- Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details and information not outlined on this page.