Hotties baby brother (they don't burn for quite so long). Manufactured in the UK renewable clean wood residues, offcuts and sawdust, these heatlogs don't expand when burning, last much longer than other types of heatlogs and are great value.
- Made from 100% compressed renewable UK clean wood
- Easy and clean to handle, easy to stack/store
- Suitable for all stoves, fireplaces, firepits and chimineas
- Easy to light, burns well, throws off good heat, safe (no expansion during burning)
- Low ash residue, no soot, keeps stoves, cassette fires and chimneys clean
- Low moisture content - normally around 5% (average wood log moisture content is between 25-50%)
- No spitting or sparking
- Great used alone or with regular fuel type
- Mini heatlogs are approx 65mm wide x 200mm length
- Approx. weight of pack of 12 logs = 8.5-9kg
Our range of wood fuel products are manufactured by BSW Energy in the UK. Whether you are looking to buy Hotties Heat logs, Mini Heatlogs or Pizazz you can be rest assured that all of the sawdust and chips that are used in the manufacturing process are sourced in the UK from sustainably managed forests. We are a BSL Authorised supplier and also Woodsure accredited by HETAS which means our fuels are certified to be both safe and efficient. Our versatile, clean and efficient wood fuel ranges are available for nationwide delivery.