Hotties baby brother (they don't burn for quite so long). Manufactured in the UK renewable clean wood residues, offcuts and sawdust, these heatlogs don't expand when burning, last much longer than other types of heatlogs and are great value.
- Made from 100% compressed renewable UK clean wood
- Easy and clean to handle, easy to stack/store
- Suitable for all stoves, fireplaces, firepits and chimineas
- Easy to light, burns well, throws off good heat, safe (no expansion during burning)
- Low ash residue, no soot, keeps stoves, cassette fires and chimneys clean
- Low moisture content - normally around 5% (average wood log moisture content is between 25-50%)
- No spitting or sparking
- Great used alone or with regular fuel type
- Mini heatlogs are approx 65mm wide x 200mm length
- Approx. weight of pack of 12 logs = 8.5-9kg
There are no products to list in this category.
Wood Fuel Direct offer a range of highly efficient and innovative wood fuels which are all manufactured in the UK using sustainably sourced wood chips and sawdust from managed UK woodland. Included in our range are the hugely popular Hotties Heat Logs and Pizzaz Pizza Logs for wood-fired ovens, which are both approved under the Woodsure 'Ready to Burn' scheme. Our own Ignite Natural Firelighters will light both fuels with ease and they’re completely odourless for your convenience. Our heat logs and pizza logs are extremely dense and much drier than competitor wood fuels resulting in more heat and a more consistent product. All of our wood fuels are extremely safe, efficient and certified by HETAS and have Biomass Suppliers List (BSL) authorisation for complete peace of mind. We offer a nationwide delivery service on all of our wood fuel ranges within 5 working days of your order.